Sunday, November 28, 2010

Flip And Philips, My New Travel Companions

 

As primarily a solo backpack traveler, I must chose my travel companions, if any, very carefully. Any travel companion must add to my travel experience, be slim for the most part and a light weight with good looks getting a few extra points.

Usually, I have nothing against having a few extra pounds but if I must hang out with or carry my travel companions around then I don't want to be weighed down. My two new travel companions meet and almost surpass my rigorous requirements.

 

SAM 083 Flip, who I am just getting familiar with, will allow me to easily capture and share videos on YouTube and my travel blogs.

I found Flip at a local Wal-Mart for just $79, 20% off the regular price, so far he is not a bad travel companion.

 

 

 

SAM 082 Now Philips on the other hand does not like to travel alone and tells me he prefers to hang out with Sony Earbuds.

Since Philips came at a reasonable price $39.99 and allows me to enjoy a few of my friends like Hank Williams Jr, Abba, Barry White and 4 Non Blondes, I agree to take him and Sony along.

 

I am headed to Antarctica and so far my new travel companions have been a lot of fun. Flip has been capturing and Philips has given me a good Vibe. I hope they can stand up to the rigors of a 12 day Antarctica expedition. It will be a true test of our new friendship and whether they will remain my travel companions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment