Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bad Hotel In Gainesville, Florida

 

 

Samsung 505 Making hotel arrangements through Hotels.com I am disappointed when I arrive at Extended Stay in Gainesville, Florida.

Although the property is conveniently located of Interstate 75 with lots of restaurants and stores like Wal-Mart nearby, the room I was given left much to be desired.

 

 

 

Obama Smoking Entering Room 321 at Extended Stay in Gainesville, I felt like I had just walked into room left by chain smoking Camel Joe and a wild pack of dogs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Samsung 508 With pet hair everywhere combined with the over powering stench of smoke it was a quick return to the front office for a checkout and a refund.

 

 

 

 

 

Samsung 507 Since I had reserved the room through Hotels.com this took some coordination and a lengthy hold on line trying to talk to the right Hotels.com representative.

Not something to look forward to after a long day of driving when all you want is a clean, quiet and comfortable place to sleep.

 

 

 

In the end, the front desk clerk was pleasant to deal with but I would not recommend Extended Stay in Gainesville unless you can get a pet-free, non smoking room away from the noise of the interstate.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment